Sport and event practitioners continually manage projects and need to harness a wide variety of resources to meet tight goals through diverse activities such as managing sporting events, facilities construction, promotional campaigns and the like as well as scheduling competitions, developing complex fitness programs and setting up sporting competitions to name but a few!
This 12 module, premium iSport course provides the student with dedicated project management skills and knowledge totally contextualised to the business of sport and events. As a premium course the student is also provided with ongoing mentoring and support.
On completion students will become a Certified Project Officer through partner organisation, the Institute of Project Management.
This gives the student:
- a globally recognised, highly regarded generic certification
- free access to an online knowledge library
- recognition of prior project management learning
- lifetime certification – no membership, subscription or ongoing fees!
- direct pathways to higher certification and/or qualifications
- increased sporting career potential!